Portal o Prywatnym Serwerze

Sorry link nie dziala

Ogłoszenie

Witaj na Longju2! Stań się częścią Wschodniego Świata Fantasy i podziwiaj malownicze wioski i zapierające dech w piersiach krajobrazy. Czekają na Ciebie niebezpieczne bitwy! Znajdź swój sposób, aby stać się mistrzem sztuk walki i ocalić Świat od destrukcyjnego wpływu Kamieni Metin.

• Index
  •  » Gry
  •  » Bakugan Młodzi Wojownicy

#1 2009-11-11 19:51:29

Yanazu

Mistrz

Punktów :   10 
Kraj: Polska
Poziom:: 72
Profesja:: Wojownik Mental
Królestwo:: Jinno
Serwer: longju2.1.Monastyr

Bakugan Młodzi Wojownicy

http://www.bakugan.com.pl/fun-stuff/index.html tu możecie się nauczyć jak się gra na tej stronce
prev
next
3 of 96
pause
< prev
next >
first >>
<< last

* Anger Rooms
    * Aquos Vortex
    * Atlantic Arena
    * Bait
    * Baked Soil
    * Brontes
    * Building Gate
    * Cavern Portal
    * Cheering Section
    * Cleansing Fire
    * Construction Gate
    * Cursed Mirror
    * Dark Tunnel
    * Darkness Chamber
    * Deep Tan
    * Deep Weel
    * Dragonoid
    * Drain Color
    * Drain Power
    * Dual Elfin
    * El Condor
    * Ethereas
    * Field of Dread
    * Field of Flame
    * Flame Arena
    * Flame Portal
    * Fourtress
    * Friendly Fire
    * Furys Gate
    * Galesforce
    * Gate of Doom
    * Gate od Earth
    * Gate of Fire
    * Gate of Light
    * Gate of Wind
    * Glamour Gate
    * Gloomy Gate
    * G-Power Swap
    * Hades
    * Harpus
    * Heavy Surf
    * Hellstorm
    * High Ground
    * High Voltage
    * Holding Power
    * Ingram
    * Lift
    * Light in the Dark
    * Light Portal
    * Lighting Field
    * Lock & Load
    * Lone Wolf
    * Low Bridge
    * Mega Nemus
    * Mirror Gate
    * Monarus
    * Moonburn
    * Moonslide Nexus
    * Needless Eye
    * Nemus
    * Nightmare
    * Ocean Spray
    * Open Field
    * Overhang
    * Percival
    * Percival Field
    * Pit Dweller
    * Pleasant Stone
    * Powder Keg
    * Prism Gate
    * Proper Motivation
    * Radiant Nexus
    * Rainbow
    * Rattlenoid
    * Reflection Gate
    * Resupply
    * River Gate
    * River Valley
    * Shades of Death
    * Shadow Arena
    * Sirenoid
    * Special Help
    * Sting
    * Sun Arena
    * The Clifs
    * The Spires
    * Three Gate
    * Tidal Breeze
    * Trap Door
    * Triangle Gate
    * Tri-Color Boost
    * Tri-Color Power
    * Vacuum
    * Vulcan
    * Wind Portal
    * Windy Beach
to są wszystkie karty i bakugany

Dan
Pewnego dnia, z nieba spadły karty, które zostały podniesione przez różne dzieci na całym świecie. Karty przedstawiały różne postacie, różne światy i różne moce. Dzieci stworzyły popularną grę wojenną, nie zdając sobie sprawy z tego, że karty stanowiły odzwierciedlenie alternatywnego świata zwanego Vestroia. Dzieci z całego świata grały k artami, lecz szóstka z nich: Dan, Marucho, Runo, Shun, Julie i Alice się zbuntowały. Nazwaly potwory „Bakuganami” a swoją elitarną drużynę “Bakugan Battle Brawlers”

Vestroia to olbrzymi wszechświat złożony ze światów sześciu żywiołów: Ognia, Ziemi, Światła, Ciemności, Wody i Powietrza. Dokładnie w centrum tego uniwersum znajdują się dwa jądra emanujące energię: JĄDRO NIESKOŃCZONOŚCI – źródło wszelkiej pozytywnej energii, oraz JĄDRO CISZY – źródło wszelkiej negatywnej energii. Od zarania dziejów, te dwie przeciwstawne siły utrzymywały równowagę w Vestroi.

Jednakże, pewnego dnia pojawił się Bakugan, którego przepełniała chęć zdobycia władzy. Nazywał się Naga i jego misją była penetracja cichego jądra i zdobycie jego mocy.

W międzyczasie na Ziemii, naukowiec Michael pracował nad teleportem międzywymiarowym. Podczas testów maszyny, eksplozja wessała go i przeniosła do Vestroi, gdzie odkrył on dwa jądra energii. Gdy próbował on wrócić na ziemię, został wciągnięty przez złą energię Cichego Jądra i przeistoczył się w czarny charakter pod pseudonimem „Hal G”. Będąc w Vestrai, Hal G spotkał Bakuga Naga i zawarli oni pakt – Hal G odda Nadze świar w zamian za jego kontrolę nad Vestroią.

Naga w końcu zrealizował swój cel dostania się do cichego jądra i rozpoczał pochłanianie jego negatywnej energii. Jednakże, negatywna energia była dla niego niedoopanowania. Eksplodowała ona a Jądro Nieskończoności spadło na Ziemię. Vestroia wybuchła, zsyłając na Bakugan żyjących na niej negatywną energię opanowywującą ich mózgi i myśli.

Gdy Vestroia zaczęła się rozpadać, świat ludzi został także dotknięty. Jądro Nieskończoności i Ciche Jądro zaczynają się ścierać i stają się niekontrolowane. Zadaniem Dana i innych Battle Brawlers jest odnalezienie Jądra Nieskończoności i połączenie go z Cichym Jadrem, aby przywrócić porządek. To, o czym myśleli ci młodzi gracze na początku, stało się wyścigiem o przywrócenie pokoju na świecie.

Marucho

For an eleven year old, Marucho is wise beyond his years. Studious, he studies the strategy of Bakugan as well as being a bit of a walking encyclopedia. Marucho is the only son of a millionaire. In the Bakugan battles, Marucho devises strategy based on in-depth data analysis but sometimes misjudges his spur-of -the-moment decisions based only on data. As a sidekick to Dan, Marucho helps work out which Bakugan would be best to pit against one's opponent. He worries about all of the Brawlers, but especially Dan. Marucho is a master of combination play, and uses water attributes in battle.

Aquos Preyas is a chameleon-like Bakugan and is Maruchos' guardian Bakugan.  He is from the "Preyas Species" living in "Aquos": a space attributed to water.   Preyas has the ability to change his molecular structure, due to his peculiar nucleus, to take on the characteristics of all of the attributes:  fire, earth, light, darkness, water and wind.  In contrast to his appearance he has a very quirky sense of humour.  He is completely dedicated to Marucho.

Runo

She’s a tomboy through and through. As a twelve year old, Runo isn’t your typical pre-teen girl. She loves playing Bakugan with the boys! Runo can be a sore loser and her battling can be inconsistent. She sometimes gets in the way of her team members. Runo has a crush on Dan (although she wouldn’t admit it) and is jealous of Julie. In battle she uses light attributes.

Haos Tigrerra is Runo’s Bakugan.   She is from the “Tigrerra Species” living in “Haos”: a space attributed to light.   Inside her body is a gigantic blade, capable of cutting any substance in the human world.  She is very human in nature and trusts Runo completely: prepared to protect her no matter what.  Tigrerra can also evolve.

Shun

The strong silent type. Along with Dan, Shun co-created the rules and regulations of Bakugan and is a master of the game. Shun is a loner, a boy of very few words, yet is willing to help his friends at every turn. He approaches the game like a Ninja warrior, very calculating. Shun uses the wind attributes in battle.

Ventus Skyress is a bird-beast life form and is Shuns' Bakugan.  She is from the "Skyress Species", living in the space attributed to wind: "Ventus".  Skyress has a gigantic wing span and numerous long tails.  At the tip of her tails there are sharp feathers.  She is clairvoyant and can see through objects; however, the ultimate ability of the Skyress species is the ability to resurrect.   She can also evolve.

Julie

She may come off as a bit scattered, but Julie can compete with the best of them at Bakugan. Julie would best be described as a little princess and in conversation she can be a little vacant. She's bubbly, extroverted and adores Dan! She is his number one fan. Julie lives in the isolated Bakugan Valley. She is a master of direct attacks and uses Earth attributes in battle.

Subterra Gorem is Julies' guardian Bakugan.  He is from the "Gorem Species" living in "Subterra": a space attributed to earth.  His entire body is composed of exceptionally hard cell bodies, which makes him a Bakugan with a very heavy body.  He is gentle and obedient but when he is angry no one but Julie can calm him down.  Like Drago, Subterra Gorem can also evolve.\

Masquerade is a very mysterious character who has one goal; send all Bakugan to the Doom Dimension. A great Bakugan player and Dan's main rival, he wears a mask and no-one knows his true identity. In battle Masquerade is so dangerous because he carries the doom card, allowing him to send the losing Bakugan to the Doom Dimension. He has teamed up with Hal-G and together, their quest is to ensure the dark side wins by drawing in all the negative energy making Naga the supreme ruler in both Vestroia and Earth! He is a master of the darkness attribute.

Darkus Hydranoid is Masquerade's Bakugan.   He is from the "Hydranoid Species" living in the space attributed to darkness:  "Darkus".  His entire body is composed of a highly intelligent, independent cell structure.  Though his mobility in battle is slow, he is mercilessly cruel and unforgiving.   Masquerade has complete power over Hydranoid.  He is Hydranoid's ultimate evil master.

Michael

Michael, an elderly researcher in his fifties was the first to discover a portal between an alternate universe known as Vestroia and our world.

After teleporting himself to the other dimension, Michael was quickly sucked up by the evil force of the Silent Core and transformed into a megalomaniac scientist. After returning to earth as HAL-G, he immediately recruited Masquerade in an attempt to help him destroy all the Bakugan standing in his way.

• Index
  •  » Gry
  •  » Bakugan Młodzi Wojownicy

Stopka forum

RSS